A Maldives Honeymoon is the experience of a lifetime, a time and place where you are able to be isolated from the rest of the world, existing in your own romantic bubble. Select your dream resort island from many of the fantastic available offers. Be it on the beach or in an over water bungalow, you will find tranquility and privacy in which to explore and discover the true love of your life.
Stroll the white sandy beaches surrounded by swaying palms, dipping into azure lagoons and marveling at the multi hued tropical fish. Try any number of water sports available from Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, catamaran sailing and swimming. Sample delicious Cuisine, sip a glass of chilled wine, exotic cocktail or a freshly squeezed tropical juice with your beloved while watching the sun slowly sink over the Indian Ocean. Soft sand beaches are made for romantic candle light dinners, served at your own private table under the tropical starry skies. Luxuriously equipped and furnished spas include specialty couples’ treatments in a secluded spa therapy room. Surrounded by shimmering waters rhythmically lapping the shores, sun filled days and star lit nights, Maldives is where you will experience the honeymoon of your dreams.
More & more couples are choosing to have an idyllic ceremony on the many beautiful beaches on this chain of heavenly islands. Why not have a simple civil service in your home country, and then hold your main wedding celebration on a resort island in the Maldives – inviting friends and family to join you in paradise. Another option would be to enjoy the wedding ceremony in stunning Sri Lanka and spend your honeymoon in the Maldives, which allows you to embrace the culture & beauty of Sri Lanka, before heading off on a short flight to the Maldives for total relaxation.
NOTE: Due to legal restrictions, weddings in the Maldives are only symbolic weddings,intended to allow you to express your passion and love for each other on an idyllic tropical island resort in the Maldives, the perfect destination for memorable moments
- Partner massage lesson with a trained spa therapist, special turn down and complimentary bottle of wine and fruit basket upon arrival.
- Romantic Villa Dining for the bride and groom prepared and served on the villa terrace by a private chef and butler.
- Complimentary upgrade to the next available villa category.
- Stay 10 consecutive nights and receive one complimentary spa treatment per couple and 20% discount on massages a la carte spa treatment.
- A romantic bed decoration on arrival
- One time 60 minutes body massage for 2 persons per stay in the CHI, The Spa.
- Romantic “Relax” bath ritual
- A five ‐ course candle light dinner
- welcome cocktail
- one breakfast in villa
- 3 course private dinner at Sand Coast
- welcome bottle
- wine and Chocolates
Taj Exotica Maldives
- Private dinner with a bottle of wine on the beach (no reduction if on HB meal plan)
- One complimentary sunset cruise (combined) during the stay
- One complimentary spa treatment for the couple in the morning hours.
Park Hyatt Madives Hadahaa
- a complimentary Bottle of Champagne
- a complimentary Spa treatment for 02
- a Park Hyatt Honeymoon gift.
- Buggy Service upon arrival with “Just Married” plaque hung in rear.
- Room Set Up; Bottle of Champagne, Baby wedding cake, plus plate of nibbles. Local flowers and romantic music.
- Dining & Cocktail; One candle light dinner for the couple during stay. Sunset cocktail on terrace. One jungle lunch experience for the couple during stay.
- Turn Down Service; One evening with flower petal filled bath tub, Romantic music. Romantically shaped bed making. Maldivian love story. Two washable hugging teddy bears.
- Hideaway Spa; 50 minutes massage for the couples. Choice of Balinese, Indian Head Massage or fancy Footwork.
- Special gifts (on last evening)
- fruits and sparkling wine
- a gift in room
- 50% discount as per pax on any spa treatment once during stay.
Beach House @ Manafaru
- Fruit Display
- 1 bottle Champagne in the villa upon arrival
- One half‐day excursion for the couple on selected excursions
W Retreat & Spa
- Chocolate amenity upon arrival
- a bottle of champagne
- 4‐course candlelight dinner In‐Retreat
Information is subject to change and conditions apply